Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday is acceptable?

I stayed up waaaay too late last night reading a book called "Tales of the South Pacific" (a kooky fun book about various characters and their adventures on Islands during WWII) and I woke up at the crack of dawn, with the alarm clock ringing in my head. And right then and there, I decided, I'd call in late. And went back to bed. I only had an hour of extra sleep but Gjod did it make all the difference.

The weather was lovely, the traffic, not-so-bad, and nobody seemed to mind after I was there for 30 minutes. I'd like to suggest that sometime this week, all of you decide to show up late. It'll be an official International Community of Devoted Fjordlings Holiday Week! Sometime between the 11th of April, and the 15th is "Fjordlings Take Back the Weekday Morning Week!It's not a holiday, exactly, just a little movement to fight the tyranny of the alarm clock.

1 comment:

RICANDOLL said...

I think I'm showing up late tomorrow. Feels extra good knowing I am not alone in being a bum.

Rican