Friday, April 22, 2005

HEY FJORDLINGS, IT'S EARTH DAY! WHO CARES?

Hey, it's no secret, we here at Fjord are not afraid to ask the tough questions. The burning questions. The questions that make grown men cry and little girls pee themselves, albeit just a little bit. Questions such as:

- Where in the name of Christ's Boy Band did I put my watch? Seriously, it's been missing for a few days now and it's most perplexing to me. Have you seen it?

- Do these pants make my cock look fat? No, not THOSE pants, these ones. The ones I'm wearing.....

- This is how I turned out, huh? Like this? For real? I mean, when I was a kid, had I known this was my fate, I woulda made some serious, drastic, whole scale changes, man. I mean, farts! Now I'm stuck with me like this. I mean, I spose I could change now, but look at me! Christ's Protoplasm, can't you see how exhausted I am?

Yes, these are the questions Fjord has the balls to ask. But today's question is not about whether or not I'll ever see that precious watch again, how ginormous my delicious (so I'm told) dick is, or how uncomfortable I am in my own Gjoddamn skin prison. Nope, todays question is about the Earth. More specifically, the day Earthlings set aside to think about the Earth. That question is:

DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT EARTH DAY?

I mean, really care? If so, what do you do? Do you celebrate it somehow? Do you buy the Earth flowers and a thoughtful card? Do you take the Earth out to dinner and a movie? Do you stare longingly into the Earth's eyes over a glass of Earth's favorite wine? Or, do you simply cut to the chase and fuck your backyard?

Whatever it is you do, Fjord wants to know about it. What do you do, if anything, to tell the Earth, "Hey, buddy, thanks for not sliding off your Axis and shit. You did some hella tight revolving this year. So good, in fact, we're practically willing to forget that whole Tsunami business."

This question is posed to anyone who's not a hippy. I don't address hippies. If you are a hippy, you should not be reading Blogs, you should be in the throes of a suicide that would even make your family say, "Well, it makes sense that Roger killed himself. I mean, he was a shit eating hippy." Really, if you are a hippy, kill yourself.

Everyone else feel free to answer!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i want a backyard.

Anonymous said...

i think i see your 'precious' watch...i think i see your hot 'ginormous' throbbing cock...i think i trully see a lot.........mmmmmaaahhh sweet sweet skin prison oh how i love thee

RICANDOLL said...

All of you have to do is say "ginormous cock" and the ladies come-a runnin!

I don't know, but your watch may have fallen down the earth's um, well you know all about it from DT's post.

Rican

D.T. said...

If by "these pants" yer referring to that red velvet drawstring number I remember you got off the women's clearance rack at Sacks (hah - no pun intended) back in the day...then yes - but only in that "check out my massive girth thru my pantaloon" way...not fat, yaknow, like obese.

BTW, umm, just cause there's really no other forum for this...

as a reasonably straight fella, yer choice in pantwear makes me uncomfjortable.

Anonymous said...

if what 'they say' is true then you do not deserve your 'ginormous' cock & your do not deserve your precious watch....& i know i've got what no ones else will ever gots.....Q's heart....mmmmmm tastes good!!!.....i'll say it again mmmmmmaaaaah sweet sweet skin prison.............

p.s. you have become what you have always wanted....a sick disgusting disrespecting bastard....and oh how the ladies love it....til we cyber fuck again ;)

Anonymous said...

Way to get the 17 year-old girls in your corner, Q-Dog. AND you're posting on her blog that you think she's sexy? Damn - aren't you old enough to be her dad?

D.T. said...

Hey Ano!

Honest - all kinds are welcome, but when you come throwing those kind of words down, you best have the gumption to use a more public profile than "anonymous"