Friday, April 01, 2005

April 1

And no, I didn't get fooled. At least I don't think I did. Then again, I don't think anyone actually tried. Which I imagine is the upside to being very,very,very smart all year long. People get to April fools day, and just say "Fuckit, Tsunami's just too on-the-ball for us to get...Hey let's go prank Bob! He's stupid as shit!"

Of course, it's growing towards evening, traditionally the time of drunken outlandish times, and even moreso with it being the King of All Weekdays...so I'm still keeping my joke defenses on high alert. Which brings us to today's news...

THE POPE IS BARELY HANGING ON TO LIFE!

Altho you guys know my speculatin' on this whole Pope affair...But wouldn't this whole thing be one hell of an April Fools joke? Huh!?! Tomorrow John Paul II comes out to the window. "Hi guys! No I'm fine - just had a cold. But I really had you goin' didn't I! Suckered the world media too. You're all so gullible, why do you think the Devil gets so much action? Well, see you in church." And he'd laugh and laugh...

Happy Friday.

2 comments:

RICANDOLL said...

The sneaky cardinals would be so damn pissed.

D.T. said...

hehehe...