Friday, April 29, 2005

Gettin' Krunk Up In Da Club We Like, "Oh, Oh"

Aren't we, Fjordlings? I mean, really. Aren't we? When we krunk up in da club, ain't we all like, "Oh, oh?" Gjod knows I am, and I think some, if not most, of you are too. We all like, "Oh, oh." Well, at least those of us 'round here who ride it slow. Or those who keep it tight, and they should know.....

Fjoks, what's going on in that paragraph above is the song that has been in my head since before 8am, this morning (I've also been prone to redundancy today, but that's a whoooole other post. Well, maybe not another post, but I would probably do well to save that redundancy story for another post). The song in question: "Oh" by Ciara, or as I like to call her, "Aaliyah Part II. This time it's aaaaaaall krunk." Don't get me wrong, I think the track is live as fuck, but it's after midnight now. It's time for da club that is my brain pan to close up for the night, you know? I mean, the ol' cells up in there that keep a song in your head for a torturous amount of time don't have to go home, but they can't leak endorphins here anymore tonight. Christ's Pecker Tracks, think about that you gjuys, that's over 16.5 hours with the same groove in your head! I don't give a fuck if a choir of Angels followed you around and whispered your favorite Classic Rock hits into your ears, in perfect Angel pitch, you would be tired of it after almost 17 hours........and probably a little creeped out......in that sort of "I think Michael Jackson's been licking my head," kind of way.......you know, harmlessly creepy....at first.....then it would turn into that, "Why is there always blood in my underpants after I spend a night at Michael's house," creepy. You know, that creepy you feel when you're 10 years old and it dawns on you that the King of Pop is fucking you. Come on, you guys! Don't be difficult here. You KNOW the kind of creepy I'm referring to......

Anyway, yeah, what a haunting song. I mean, not haunting, but definitely sort of following me around. Almost as if it's haunting me......

3 comments:

D.T. said...

YO-Q!!!! Where you been at? I'm happy to know yer still walkin about and in the right frame of mind...don't let nobody say I wasn't tryin' to find out...cause if they say I wasn't, you can punch 'em in the teeth, and say, "That was from Tsunami mothafucka'!!"

Anyways, I have some ancient and randomly important news. Yaknow that quote from N.I. - "A week of thinking and what have you got?" "Oh...ideas." I found out where it's from!!!!

D.T. said...

A NARCOLEPSY INC FAN!!!??!!

I thought they didn't make you guys anymore!

Coolest show to do absolutely nothin', 'cept boost my ego.

Since you got the balls to come right out and admit it, your reward is the answer...

The Thomas Crowne Affair - with Fae Dunnaway and Steve McQueen.

RICANDOLL said...

Q-
LOL! You are right about that song. Too much airplay. Happened to me with all the Nina Sky songs.
MJ creepy. Eeww.

Rican