Sunday, April 24, 2005

Great Tower of Empties!

The weekend came and left like a gentle breeze leaving behind empty beer cans stacked in neat towers about the Casa. It's like...it's like they came from the metal rectum of a big robot. Just poop! There's one...poop! there's another. This must have gone on for hours! I was going to put them all into a huge tower, superglue it all together, then carry it out to set by the street as a monument to the weekend that all might enjoy.

Then I remembered, "of course, the wedding!"

I'll be off to Vegas this week to catch my girl's sister getting hitched...and they're gonna need cans!!!

Since I never been a part of this ritual (attaching cans to the back of the wedding ride) I started wondering how I was gonna get all the cans tied together. So I took all the cans, and stuck them in a big giant row. Behind that I made a big wall of sandbags.

Now if I can just get this harpoon gun lined up just right...

No comments: