Saturday, June 11, 2005

LINKS! HUZZAH!

Continuing my lazy efforts to keep the rabble of readers up-to-date.

Now 160 cities in the U.S. have Joined the
Kyoto Protocol. Good for us. Too bad the Fed's couldn't see it as a good thing.

Depravity Scale! (legal mumbo-jumbo)

Guatemala
Girrrrl Power!

Rats.
"There was a big rat problem. An unknown story from this time is that exterminators from all over the country donated their services to stop the possibility of a huge rat infestation."

DEVO!
(yeah, you should read this...)

And here's something...
Lottery officials suspected a scam until they traced the sequence to a fortune printed with the digits “22-28-32-33-39-40” and Donald Lau’s prediction: “All the preparation you’ve done will finally be paying off.”
You have to sit thru an ad, but read about the guy who writes
fortune cookies!

Allright...that's it...now, do your laundry or something.

2 comments:

RICANDOLL said...

"..I stopped being a hippie and I started to develop the idea of devolution. I got real, real pissed off."

For some strange reason, this phrase keeps echoing in my mind.. I guess "Devo" is what happens when hippies get pissed off, huh?

RICANDOLL said...

I really liked all of these links by the way..(Writers block for fortune cookies? L M A O !!!) Ewww to the rats, and YEAH RIGHT about Space City ever being serious about the KP.