Monday, June 20, 2005

I was pondering...

whether the typical image of Jesus (yaknow, bearded hippy type in robe), if swapped for the hunky Brad Pit would increase the number of churchgoing (or numbers on surveys asking if people went to church.) people. Then I read Hashbrown's genius comment on my massively rambling post a couple of days back...

I instantly realized we were missing out an a huge opportunity here at Fjord. Lohan's Boobs!
Here's a nice spot with more that a few lovely looks at her wondrous melons! The story's not half bad either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's more than a nice spot. My pants off to your deft net sleuthing skills. And of course Ms Lohan.

RICANDOLL said...

And I thought I had FINALLY found the ONE site that had NOT jumped on the "Lohan boob-bandwagon"!
D*mn, have I really been gone this long?

Rican

D.T. said...

Doll - our hit counts have been going down for a month (ever since that "giant cock" thing) something had to be done to stop the bleeding! Since it was one of the 8,647,432.258 things I hadn't tried, I figgured, why not?

RICANDOLL said...

LMFAO!!! Yes, I guess you're right. "Lohan's boobs" do get a serious search on the internet these days...