Tuesday, June 21, 2005

As a half-assed wannabe...

I have a lot of post-it notes with various scribbles on them scattered thru-out my home.

They vary in complexity, mood, wit and whathaveyou, depending on the mood/intoxication/sleep deprivation/and other assorted factors of my state of mind when they got written. I found one buried on my coffee-table a few days ago, and have been trying to turn it into something since then. I haven't gotten anywhere with the effort so I'm just going to post it verbatim, and let you guys be the judge.

It reads thusly...

"Come with my to my Destiny Chamber"
"Dude - this is a bathroom."

2 comments:

RICANDOLL said...

OMG! This recent post didnt mention Lohan's boobs! Wait, maybe I need to re-read it.

D.T. said...

You either choose to enter the "Destiny Chamber" or you choose not to. I'm not about to spill the secrets within.