Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I write this now as I'll probly forget...when the day is nigh












ONLY FJORD MJORE DAYS AND FJORD IS THREE!!!
Three in blog years is like, umm, hang on, three times fifteen times five, minus four, carry the three...multiply by pi, divide by .01, minus the remainder, then add the number of days in the hundred years war, and the number of posts, multiply by 12 and then three...HOLY CRAP!

In blog years, according to my equations, is the equivalent to THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR YEARS OLD! I'd say that's a noteworthy accomplishment. NOTEWORTHY!!!
869 (including this Fjordian promotional drivel) posts in 1092 days is like, if you crunch the numbers, making nearly four posts every week for the last three years. My math might be off, but I'll tell ya what, that's a lotta words. Hope some (words, and/or years) have been uberbueno.


-Tsunami-




No comments: