Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello My Vigilant State Department Friendly Fjordlings!

I know why you came here! Well, I don't exactly, it could be one of two things. One, could be that you tracked my Frinedly Kajikistanian Fjordling to my site, or you could have just searched Usama Bin Ladin, which isn't the common parlance for one of the nation's most wanted criminal. I only used the spelling of "Usama," because it was the actual name on the F.B.I.'s website of "most wanted motha'fucka's" and I figgered if it was what was on the F.B.I.'s website, then that was probably the official name of the dude who's eluded us for near eight years.

Strange how it's different in the press and on the F.B.I.'s website, ain't it? Well, anyhoo...since yer probly wondering why I'm bringing this up, I just figgered that after spending damn near 25 minutes on my blog, probly gleaning all sorts of personal information about me, that you don't really know what I write about...so I'd like to give you a quick link to something that sums up what fjord is all about.

It's right here.

1 comment:

rhinoceros said...

was def. expecting a robot/pron link. :D