Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello My Tajikistan Friends!

Or should I say, my Tajikistan Fjordlings?!? Well, it seems my post on speculating on where Bin Ladin might be hanging out, drew a curious interneteer from Tajikisan over to our humble blog o' the fjords, and I have to say, I'm kinda' befuddled as to what to say. I literally didn't even know Tajikistan had internet access...so I'd like to apologize if I was way off the mark, and in no means was I trying to slander yer fair land. I just figgered (from my albeit stupidly inadequate knowledge of your country...which btw gets like, no coverage in our press) you seemed a likely place off the radar, for that guy to hide out. I suppose it was arrogant of me to speculate about your nation, but then again, the post was called "speculations," which implies I'm not certain, and practically guessing. But still, since I havent gotten any feedback/comments to challenge my preposterous assertion, I'll have to think I'm not too far off the mark.

P.S. I'd be more than welcome to any information that might prove me wrong.

Thanks!
Yers,
-Tsunami-

No comments: