Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 7th

This is pretty damn fun.

(you won't need to install language packs - it's pretty obvious what's up.)

I've got a ton of things on my list today - and only one itty-bitty one is your Fjord for today.
However, I do want to mention that TODAY is my 6-year anniversary of living in Los Angel-eeze! Hoooray for me! Hooooray for L.A.!!

Of course, I occasionally feel like this town doesn't appreciate me - but I know that's what everyone thinks, about wherever they are...even if it's a one-Ox village in Cambodia. But since I live in the entertainment capital of the universe, whenever I feel that way, I wonder "Where else am I going to go?"

And that question is answered with, "A place where you don't have rent control, where you don't have a job, and you'll most likely need a coat."

Figger I'll stay put for a while longer.

-Tusnami-

No comments: