Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I don't know how this all happened...

But there've been 20,000 hits on our little backwater webzine according to the count-O-meter.

Of course, who shows up to spoil this occasion...?

"March 24 (Bloomberg) -- The bog mummies have come to Los Angeles, and they are fascinating and creepy."


(Yeah - creepy like, showing up to suck souls! Why now!!?? - Because at moments of great triumph, soul-energy is at its most intoxicating)

"The mummified remains of six people are highlights of an exhibition about early Europeans that opens this weekend at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. It features flint and bronze tools, clothing, household wares, jewelry, musical instruments and other artifacts that are as old as 12,000 years."


So, if I'm a little pre-occupied in the next couple of days, it's cause I got six brand-new-out-of-state mummies I'm dealing with. Luckily, I knew this was coming, and gots me one of these.

No comments: