Monday, March 13, 2006

Aloha!

Greetings from the Casa Aloha.

Your Minor League Media Demon has a lot on his plate right now.

We’ve just taken on a class at the community college, and for the next four Monday’s, there’ll be light posting, if any. On top of that, I’ve got a draft of a script due on Wednesday, and that will consume most of my “happy fun webzine writin’ time.” (as I like to call it) With all of this happening, I’m not even talking about the troubles I’ve had with my closet particle accelerator project, the backyard Zeppelin construction, and my in-depth radio-telescope research into sub-atomic particles on the Event Horizon of supermassive black holes. (yeah – yeah…the last three are just hobbies, I’ll admit)

However, with all that, and keeping the guests at my fine resort happy…I might not be around much in the next few days.

Aloha.

-Tsunami-

No comments: