Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Has someone been neglecting you???

Aww...
Poor, poor, super-adorable and most attractive of all webzine readership, looking at me with your beady little eyes, and begging to be scratched behind the ears...we've talked about this.

Since this internets thingy is on a hyper-advanced dog-years-like time frame, it may have seemed like forever, but really, it's only been three days! Anyways, don't worry, I didn't forget. In fact, I brought something for yas!

Who'd like a Flying Cow?

If that's not enough for you (and you read nothing I do...this'll be new) - here's another installment of our continuing series from the cyborg-warfare department, altho I'm not exactly sure if an insect-bot really qualifies as a cyborg, but a swarm of robo-wasps would scare the fuck out of me, no question. However, you might remember that I did some research into anti-bug robotics a while back. I'm certainly going to have to do some modifications to my original design - which was for normal household beasties...but at least I'm not starting from square one! Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want...but what about you? You got any defenses against robo-bugs?

All right then.

-Tsunami-

No comments: