Thursday, March 02, 2006

I seem to be writing full-circle this month...

Why, it was only last week I was writing about a cat brain-parasite that changed its hoast animal's brain chemistry - and I was worried, because it was (through a long and tangled explanation) was getting into sharks...and I was pretty concerned about what the parasite intended to do with their zombie shark vehicles.

I don't think its been said enough here at Fjord (actually, I don't think its ever been said once...but anyways)
Thank God For the U.S. Defence Department!

They've obviously known about our impending threat, and are taking counter-measures.

"They want to remotely control the sharks by implanting electrodes in their brains, The New Scientist says."


I say - bravo! What better way to fight a zombie shark - than with a robo-shark!

Well, I guess this just about wraps this one up in a neat little package.

If only this mummy business would wrap up so nicely.
Kinda doubt it tho.

No comments: