Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-Day?

Yeah, yeah...all that stuff. Don't kid yourself, Fjord Loves Love! Tons. All for it, in all of its strange manifestations. "Bring it!" We say.

I was going to write some sort of masterpiece about all the lonely, broken, desperate, aching, contented, fulfilled and pounding hearts out there. But I have a date with a sponge, a bucket, and my kitchen floor. All three are looking at me with bedroom eyes, and don't get me started on the shapely laundry pile resting seductively near my closet...implying numerous perversions. And since I'm a multi-tasking dude, I also have a deadline for tomorrow, with another delicious labor of love in the expansive next-door file on my hard-drive.

So, no masterpiece. We're so in demand, there's just no time.
Hope you're all feeling as wanted as we are tonight.

W.C.B.

No comments: