Monday, February 27, 2006

A couple of months ago

I wrote about weapons-grade whisky, thinking I was being, yaknow, imaginative. Of course, I was trumped again by reality.

Here's a nice little bit...
The US Secret Service admitted in 2003 that it had been monitoring the distillery because the difference between distilling a fine whisky and making chemical weapons was "just a small tweak"


That's beautiful.

The article also states that two spoonfuls might be enough to kill a man.*

*Fjuckin amateurs.

-Tsunami-

5 comments:

rhinoceros said...

Yo, Fjord.

http://bloggingcontest.blogspot.com/

D.T. said...

man, I hate it when my hyperlinks just stop working.

Sorry about this guys.

-Tusnami-

D.T. said...

Link is fixed!!

Anonymous said...

Some ideas are so compelling they present themselves to multiple geniuses simultaneously.

D.T. said...

Hey Lex!

Thanks a ton for being nice enough to let us link over!

From what I've seen you move pretty fast over at your joint - and that's something that's pretty hard to do these days. We'll swing by again.

Yer pals at Fjord.