Saturday, February 04, 2006

Robots in Chinatown, El-Ay
















Aaah-lllllll right. At least that's a try. Let's see if I can't narrate just a touch. 1) Is me lookin' amazing after the show. 2) is flame-thrower robot destruction. 3) Some tech-guys operatin' robots. 4) Tech guys trying to get the robotic-hovercraft's weapons activated. 5) Some tech-guy's head. In the back is a sign for "Super Home Mart" If you're in El-Ay's Chinatown, don't miss a walk thru of Super Home Mart. It Kicks Ass! 6) There's a robot in that pic. It's dark and low to the ground. (also another good plug for "Super Home Mart." 7) A pretty good look at a cyclone fence. 8)Me video-tapin' you. (and I dunno why, blogger just uploaded three of those. Kinda' nice tho) 9) This is the street sign at the corner of Sunset and Broadway - right before Chinatown. I just thought it looked cool, 'cause none of the arrows actually went straight.

1 comment:

D.T. said...

Funny that...as I was walkin' up with the bass, I met a guy outside who was from Minnesota, and played bass in a hip-hop outfit.

I think it's clear from your comment, and the "cut thru the crap" mentality of the other MN joe...who said, "Is that a Kleinsasser Jersey?!" That everyone knows he's the real deal.

-Tsunami-