Monday, January 24, 2005

Oh my lord, i am now a fjord

in theory that is - literally i'm like over 80% water so that is very unlike the fjord. I do feel though that based on public reaction I reflect all of the power, elegance, beauty, and underratedness of the fjord.

Daytime television commercials bum me out - although I'm not the target market of these I am made to feel like I've either been in a car accident and need legal representation, need to join a tech trade school or be a fashon designer, need cheap auto insurance, or need $500 cash overnight. Why can't I watch Bob Barker and experience the ultimate feeling of glory that only he and Plinko can provide without the constant fear that every 11 minutes or so i will be made to feel like a loser for 2 1/2 minutes?

Anyways - glad to be here - more soon.

No comments: