Sunday, January 30, 2005

Fjord Time indeed

i saw an interesting stat today with which I already shared with Dario T. Apparently 1 trillion seconds ago - it was 30,000 BC. Now stay with me......this country is 7.5 trillion dollars in debt. Holy shit. It may seem like two totally opposite things but all i'm seeing is that 1 trillion is a fuck of a lot of something. if we paid off the debt at the rate of $1 per second we'd be free and clear in about 225,000 years.

So all i'm saying is - since we're that screwed - sure George W. - I'll take another $300 check my way. keep em coming even though i didn't vote for you ever for anything. it reminds me of how in college i would go to all the fraternity pledge events and eat their free pizza and drink their beer and never rush.

the USPS seems to turn a profit every year - maybe the other departments should look into their sytem. Hell, i have a hard time turning a profit my overhead outweighs my under---carriage? shit , i don't know.

Dario - Anytime the four of us are posting or reading posts is fjord time. Does that sound alright? It's not too linear and anytime you want to be in fjord-time you can be as long as you're by a computer - why the hell else have fjord time? Or were you hoping for something grander?

Q-Dog - I love the recent posts - especially the interview. I've always wanted to read an interview where the subject being interviewed was a spork. I think you m ight be the man for this when the time is right. I will repay the favor by interviewing a subject of your choice.

Mindfuck - glad to have you here - where the hell are you? It's your time to bust.


No comments: