Monday, January 24, 2005

Am I a fuckfaced dipshit, or is this weird?

I just walked into the bathroom at my place of business (yes, the vodka made it through the weekend - whew!) and there were not one, but two guys in there brushing their teeth and discussing stocks. Now, I ask you inter-world, am I a fuckfaced dipshit, or is this behavoir wierd? Know this: I'm fully aware that even if this is considered a weird behavoir for grown men to brush their teeth and discuss the market, that does not necessarily absolve me from fuckfaced dipshit status, but it may get my dad off my back for a while. I mean really, you guys, it was all I could do to not spit the swig of vodka I took right in their dumb ass faces.....I'm tired......and more than a little drunk......

1 comment:

D.T. said...

your honor, due to my relationship with the client, I can neither confirm-nor deny he is a fuck-faced dipshit.

however, he is one of the taller friends I have.