Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You already know...

how this will end.

In my case, I'm almost positive it'll end in a nap. Not too rock-star, I'll agree, but sometimes a guy's just tired.
Now, we all know there are various degrees of tired. Most depend on the amount of sleep from the day/night before, diet, fitness, mental and physical stress recently endured, and a host of other issues best taken up with a sleep therapist.

As for me, I can't remember a night in the last three weeks where I didn't wake up screaming, grabbing for my flame-thrower, feeling the dead, dry hands of a mummy around my neck. I'm concerned that they might be using my dreams against me, in order to get me off my game before they strike.

Of course, (more proof, if you need it) I'll bring your attention to
this little nicety.

Mmmm...anyone else wondering if a mummy just "somehow" got in amongst your possessions?


Well, if you're like me: love of robots/hate mummies, before you go cleaning the attic, closet or cellar...might I recommend one of these?

Haven't been tested against mummies in combat, but I think they'd do an excellent job.

"TALON robots can be configured with M240 or M249 machine guns or Barrett 50-caliber rifles for armed reconnaissance missions...Alternative weapons, including 40 mm grenade launchers and anti-tank rocket launchers, continue to be evaluated by the U.S. Army."

Might be a bit hard on the attic or cellar, but come on...is a mummy really going to go easy on you?

No comments: