Friday, April 14, 2006

Okay...whoever's reading...

We're closing in on 10,000 unique visitors to our backwater webzine, and your Friendly Minor League Media Demon has a request.

Take your tjime figgering this one out.

ONE)
What's your Fjavorite line written in the last year and 4 months?

TWO)
What's your fjavorite post in said time?

We'll make it a HUGE occasion - provided we get enough feedback to make it FEEL like a HUGE OCCASION. (drop it in the comments...we'll see.)

You've got some time to explore our outstanding archives, I'm thinking 3-4 weeks...but it might be sooner. Find out how much power you hjave - it might be more than you kjnow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's damned hard to pick favorites, but...

One of my favorite lines: Nobody will question whatever crazy fucked up crap
you're into, as long as you preface it with "It research for a book I'm working on."


As for favorite posts, I can't narrow it down, but these may be my top three:
1/17/2005 - Well, there goes the neighborhood - a short, short story
11/2/2005 - De Los Muertos
1/20/2006 - Sit Back - Breathe... and pretend you're in a spy movie

D.T. said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT W.M.

Really, this helps me a lot.

Anonymous said...

This one time you put a picture of me up. That was sweet.

And very recently you finally provided an email. About f-in time. That was my favorite post.