Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Deet...deet deet deet...deet...FJORDNEWS...deet...deet...

PEEKING (hah! Peking!) INTO THE DARK CORNERS OF THE INTERNETS FOR THE NEWS YOU NEED!

Fjord brings you this glorious headline.

Chinese women 'need bigger bras'

I don't know about you, but this makes me feel...well...really, really wonderful.
Actual Story.

It's not that I'm cold or callus (err, well, not in this instance anyhoo) since at the moment, my heart is literally crying out in sympathy for those poor (Chinese) members of the fairer sex who can't get the support they need without chafing, binding, and general uncomfjortableness that comes with a too small-a-bra. I can only hope that, until this issue of supply and demand is met, that they remove said chafing, binding and uncomfjordable garments without shame! (and may I add a hearty "posthaste!")

Of course, (knowing the crack nejws team here at Fjord - there's always more context below the headline) there was a small matter of a trade dispute back in Sept. of twenty-oh-five, that might make it difficult for the global markets to help.

US places curbs on Chinese bras
It seems that Chinese labor practices in the garment industry were destroying jobs in the good 'ole U-S-of-A, and in Europe. The very people it seems, who had the industry and the know-how, to make, and supply larger bras, in a time of Chinese large-bra shortages.

I'm not sure if the right word is "ironic," but it's certainly a conundrum of hilariously epic proportions. If you get my drift.


-Tsunami-

No comments: