Tuesday, April 25, 2006

600

With some calculations, it's...err, X + B...divided by pie...subtract the number of years in the 100 years war, umm...carry the one...multiply by the weight of ants in my bathroom, (of course, subtracting the mass of fruit-flies hovering around my trash can/head) and Voila!

After the short span of 460 days, Fjord now boasts 600 frikken posts.

(Might I get a Hell Yeah? ... Thanks!)


*****
Anyways, the real reason I was back again tonite was just to give you all some info on where-else I can be found on the internets.
Myspace
Apartment Rock

And you can send me a note at ruggs03@yahoo.com

Methinks there'll be another big internet project happening in the next few months. I'll keep ya posted, right here.

-Tsunami-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 600th post. And in another first, your blog is being viewed by the newest version of IE 7 before it is released to the public. Well, that probably only matters to a tech guy, but it's cool anyway.

D.T. said...

Thanks Mr. Maxmillian! I have little idea what IE7 really does, but if it's not yet available to the public, well, it's got to be cool!

-Tsunami-

Anonymous said...

You're an f-in prodegy my friend,

Congrats.

D.T. said...

Thanks Anon!

Tho your comment begs the question...prodegy of whom?