Monday, June 30, 2008

Always Happens...(part II of six billion)

So I'm floggin some stupid story, and something pops up to support it, like this!

(Since I dunno the site, or how long the link'll last, I'm gonna paste the munny-quote fer future blogger archaeologists) (blogoligist? Hmm, possibly...anyhoo, back to the post!)

Matthew McConaughey lost more than his flip-flops during a recent surfing trip to Nicaragua - thieves made off with his cellphone and $2,000 (€1,264) in cash.

The movie star was reportedly carried home drunk from a bar in San Juan Del Sur after standing on tables asking patrons to help him find his missing flip-flops - and then allegedly passing out.

His bar pals took him back to his hotel room and put him to bed but left his door wide open when they left to go home - and that's when opportunists struck, according to sources.

**
I'm pretty sure my bit went something like this...
"Wearing flip-flops is like giving up, and announcing to the entire animal kingdom - I AM HELPLESS PREY - EAT ME!"


I suppose the only thing worse than sending out that signal by wearing flip-flops, is actually BROADCASTING TO ANYONE IN HEARING RANGE THAT YOU HAD LOST YOUR "I AM HELPLESS PREY -EAT ME" SIGNAL SENDING FOOTWEAR - AND NEED HELP TO FIND THEM!

My Gjod, it's literally unfathomable.

2 comments:

rhinoceros said...

...and finally; unless it was 45 degrees, who wears things to a bar.

D.T. said...

hehe...helpless prey, apparently.