Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Have Some Links...

Here's a great post from Pop. Since I can't find the exact URL, you'll have to look for the Nov, 9 05 post...but it's great!

Moving on to the news, we have some nice 'uns.
like...
Fire eater set stripper's boobs alight
(sweet...)
Exploding Head Syndrome
Finally...Robot Bartenders!

I also punked Boingboing for this super-happy-fun video from Japan. Just amazing! Go Watch!

Then there's
Venus Probe Launched Successfully
(While it's not much of a story, I find the picture to be...sort of...well, you do the juxtaposition)
And an Italian town, situated on a hillside, basically goes into the dark every winter, and wants to install a giant mirror to help them get some sun. I can see this somehow going horribly wrong...but even if it doesn't it's still a cool story.

Okay, have a great rest of the Wed!

2 comments:

Pops said...

Just because I'm a whore, I'll include the actual day-of link. That way people won't have to wander around reading about non-quailty shit while looking for the gold.

Thanks for the mention, hermano.

D.T. said...

HOLY-MOLY! It's the real live famous POPS!

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod...

Thanx for the tech-tip, people are now being re-directed.

Thanks for swingin' by.