Friday, September 28, 2007

Don't kid yerself, I'm well aware

That I'm posting now for like three loyal Fjordlings and twelve kooky Google searchers. [Which incidentally, and strangely, often leads me back to two-year old posts that make me very proud. It's truly amazing what three years of text on the internet can put Fjord up on the front page of a google search]

But this doesn't change the fact, that whenever I snipe something from whatever the fjuck I find on the internets during my long, long days at the Casa Aloha H.Q., that it isn't worth checking out! No Sir! No Madam! IT IS!

In fact, I feel my overlooked linkability skills are the envy of the internets. You should be so lucky to be here ready to click over to the next great thing that I've filtered from all the chaff that the internets spits in your face every day. But enough about me.

I stumbled upon a great internet radio station called Luxuria that's been pleasing me for three days now. Just thought you might like to know, if you, yaknow like feeling really good in a 60's Go-Go kinda' way.

No comments: