Wednesday, September 26, 2007

4th Quarter, bitches!


Yea Fjordlings! It's true. Either you read the headline as a sports analogy, or as a comparison to the fiscal year. I suppose each has it's own thing going for it, but no matter what, we're dead-on running, nay, sprinting for our lives towards the last chunk of 2007.
So in that light, I give you this fine photograph I found under some random website which had a short blurb about the Maldives, which is a small archipelago far out in the Indian Ocean, (where coincidentally, the U.S. has a nice base for our bombers, in order to keep the Middle East under our protective strategic bomber umbrella. I'm sure they feel safer knowing we're there.) and doesn't it look lovely?!? Why the Casa Aloha could open up a branch resort in those parts, and this particular correspondent wouldn't mind the transfer one bit.
Well, with that said, I'll be taking a few days off so as to take care of the early 4th Quarter business that's fallen onto my plate.

No comments: