Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Post B-day Random Write-A-Thing

So yeah, I was working on this before my b-day, but now it's...well, it's this.

Young Hollywood gone bad, old Hollywood was already bad, I live in Hollywood, and I don't know which side I should be on. That's not the real question. (or maybe I'm ignoring it because I'm in the middle) The real question is...IS going bad - or being bad going to help my creativity? I hope so because I'm drunk - on crack, oxycotten, and these tiny blue pills I found on the street, and I thought taking this drive on the PCH would give me some inspiration to think up something really creative. Hey, a penny!

Maybe it's overstimulation from too much information - since you can ask anyone I know that I consume information like food.

Cut to:
A Guy: Food?
A Dude: Not that I heard.
A Lady: I think he consumes, but I can't be sure.
A Tramp: Definitely. What was the question?

A Soldier: Wasn't he that sex freak guy?
A Postman: I don't like dogs.

But something tells me if I don't start specializing in something soon, it'll be too late.

Cut to:

Me with a smaller me on my shoulder who says.
"It's going to be too late."

But those are the things I try and ignore because they're counter-productive. What's also counter-productive is giving away money, buying things you don't really need, voting and masturbation. Wait, scratch that last one, replace it with rockstars! Yeah, rockstars.

Cut to:

Rockstar: What? Don't we give you something to idolize?

Idolatry - wasn't that something the bible said to not do? Or carve, or put on youtube - because that might violate some sort of copyright? I don't know - what the fuck am I a lawyer? No, I'm not! I'm also not a meteorologist, or a spelunker, or a caveman, but enough about me, really, enough about me.

I'd like to apologize for the last seven words, I don't know why they were written. Instead, I'd like to amend them and say, Me! More about ME! I want everyone to know everything about ME ALL THE TIME!!! ME TEEVEE, and KMME RADIO and MEESO SOUP and ME MAGAZINE and let me tell you about what the hell I'm doing, so you'll have an update from five minutes ago about what I was doing. Why wouldn't anyone want to know?


As for what I got for my B-day...it's the best gift I've ever received.

No comments: