Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Do you believe?

It's been a while no?

Not that you astonishingly handsome/beautiful Fjordlings aren't constantly on my mind (cause you are all soooooo worthy of thinking/fantasizing about...but (as I've mentioned) I've been devoting a lot of keyboard energy towards another project that might possibly shift my world from a common resort owner/operator to something much more fantastic! However, there's quite a bit more...I'd like to explain.

I've spent the first 5 months of this year trying to convince myself that this year was going to be different.

The lines of my conversation with myself in the shower for the last few months would begin with something disparaging, then a suitable answer would emerge like..."Yeah, well that's all in the past man, -stop thinking about that shit - it's Twenty-oh-Six! This year, it's different, it's going to happen! Things are going to change, I can feel it."

Well, last year isn't 2 or 3 months ago, last year is super clear, it was LAST YEAR.

This year is already so far along that 2007 is on the horizon, and is starting to close in...at a hell-of-a-lot faster pace than I'd like. It doesn't mean I don't believe. It might feel like '06 is bringing the creep of suck, but I don't buy it. I'm convinced that '06 has a lot of good in store, a lot more than anyone expects. As proof, I have a page of potential post titles that read:

1) THE BEST THING EVER!

2) MY NAME IS BARCO -

3) THE CHRONICLER OF NEBERLUNG

I merely ask, how could you not look forward to that? We're in the belly of '06 - please, don't let it eat you up, - it's not even half way thru. (and if it it does, well,
go here for some ideas about how to get out)

P.S.
Whatever this year throws your way,
I'm on your side.

-Tsunami-

No comments: