Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Earlier today

I killed 120 zombies from the last link.

In other news...
September was mad. I went from Mexico to a few miles from the Canadian border, back to L.A., and then to New York. I was back in time to get fitted for a tux so I could be in a wedding last weekend. I've got a day job running the Casa Aloha, and am working on a television project which is coming along but demanding further hours of mindspace. I'm enrolled in a writing course at UCLA, which seems encouraging, but sooner or later I'm going to have to get around to writing the 6th draft of my cat-burglar script. Along with all this, it's football season, and I still need some time to find a nice damsel out in the world. So there might be some light posting for a bit.

But I did kill 120 zombies.

-Tsunami-

1 comment:

rhinoceros said...

thats an insight