Thursday, January 12, 2006

Man, it's been quite a year, hasn't it.

Well, we've seen a lot of heartbreak this year, a little joy, barely any money, and now - like they always say "time flies" well, it does. Now, perched on the edge of twenty-oh-seven I for one, have a few regrets about twenty-oh-six.
-first off- not enough sex. I mean, sure, there was some...but not enough with me! My first request of twenty-oh-seven is, send more girls!
-second- I really didn't accomplish any of my goals. In fact, it seems like only last week I was working on some things I wanted to get done in oh-six, and now, it's already the edge of oh-seven, and I didn't even really get my laundry done...what's up with that???
-third- howcome I don't have a robot? If I get through twenty-oh-seven without a robot, I'm going to start believing that they're just a complete fabrication of fictionalists. (after that I'm going to look into this whole "french maid" thing, that while also might be the fabrication of fictionalists, it's a fiction that has existed for far longer than this "household robot" fantasy.
-fourth- not enough time to work on my stadium anthem. Back in oh-five, I worked out the concept of the song I wanted to write which would be played in stadiums and arenas during sporting events. Much like Queen, back in the day, cornered the market with "We are the champions," and "We will rock you," I figgered having a clip of a song played over stadium soundspeakers would be a goldmine. Wasn't able to find the time to work on the words, or the music in oh-six.
-fifth- Never found the time to find my own personal biographer, videographer, or chronicler. I really wanted that to happen in oh-six, so I could stop remembering everything, and devote all my brain-power to having a really-great time, getting loaded, and generally being a charming dude. (which may explain why #1 didn't work out so well.)

Anyways, I'm not going to dwell on "what could have been" 'cause that's not my style. I'm just going to say, "It was a great year, wasn't it!" I'm off to my New Years Eve party, which, as per usual, I have low expectations for, but you never really know.

See ya on the other side!

Happy New Yar.
-Tsunami-

3 comments:

Chinonye O. aka SincereCaramel said...

Shit I forgot how funny your blog is. Yep still here. Just felt to bloggy to blog. hehehe Geez i have spent like 20min catching up on your blog.

D.T. said...

HEY SINCE!!!

Full of chewey-yummy-caramelly goodness as always.

Thanks for swingin' through!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


gross-videos.com