Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's been awhile since I touched on

What it's all about.

The Fjords.

As much as I like to think of our little webzine as rich in text as the most majestic of all landmasses, sometimes there needs to be a little refresher course as to how badass fjords look.
Checkit! And here! Maybe this'll help? Howabout this...

Anyways, I'm not going to start a "fjord of the week" segment, but if I did, it might be worth looking at. However, I am suggesting that with X-mas close on our heels, and with some people a little confused what to get (the notoriously hard to shop-for) Uncle Billy this year. Well...howabout a nice senic fjord? Who wouldn't love to have one of those stuck under the X-mas tree? Nobody! Not one body wouldn't love to get a fjord for X-mas. Not. One!

Since a few of our readers might be in the income bracket, where they (sadly) can't afford a fjord, I'm going to give you guys the next best thing. If you want to print out a fjordpost and give it to one of your extra special loved-ones, I will not set our lawyers on you for copyright violation! Huzza! Huzza for X-mas! Huzza for Fjord!

In other news, there's these jellyfish

And our good pal Pop has outdone himself again with this badass concoction of Chinese forward-thinking. You should read the whole thing...it's scarily astounding, and I'm kinda' astounded that I didn't think of it myself. Then again, I've been busy.

-Tsunami-

No comments: